– NiMet has predicted cloudy weather conditions over most parts of the country
– The agency predicted that northern states would experience partly cloudy to cloudy conditions and morning thunderstorms over Kano
– According to NiMet, southern states will experience cloudy morning with slim chances of thunderstorms over Enugu
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet), has predicted cloudy weather conditions with prospects of widespread thunderstorm activities and showers over most parts of the country on Saturday.
The agency predicted that northern states would experience partly cloudy to cloudy conditions and morning thunderstorms over Kano with day and night temperatures of 37 to 41 and 23 to 29 degrees celsius.
“The afternoon and evening hours hold better prospects for widespread of thunderstorms activities over the region except for the South Eastern axis where cloudy conditions are envisaged with day and night temperatures of 30 to 34 and 20 to 24 degrees Celsius.
“There are indications for more moisture influx into the country while thunderstorms are envisaged over most parts of the country in the next 24 hours,” NiMet predicted.
NAIJ.com (naija.ng) -> Legit.ng: Same great journalism, upgraded for better service!
You may be interested
Aguero on fire, scores brace as Man City destroy Bournemouth in Premier League tieAdemola Yakubu - August 25, 2019
- Bournemouth vs Manchester City's Premier League game ended 3-1 in favor of the Citizens - Sergio Aguero scored a…
Jubilation as Omo-Agege doles out cars, tricycles, other items to constituentsAdemola Yakubu - August 25, 2019
- Senator Ovie Omo-Agege has rolled out empowerment items for people in his constituency- Beneficiaries include youths and women in…
We have new measures to deal with Boko Haram, we’ve not withdrawn troops – ArmyAdemola Yakubu - August 25, 2019
- The Nigerian Army on Sunday, August 25, said it is now have new strategies to deal with the Boko…