The Acting Deputy Comptroller-General of Customs in charge of Human Resources Department, Umar Sanusi, had disclosed that 800 applicants would be recruited to fill vacancies in the Support Staff for Superintendent Cadre Category and that 2,400 would fill that of Customs Inspector and Customs Assistant Cadre in the General Duty Categories.The portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng has opened for 3,200 Nigerians to be recruited during the exercise.
Eligibility For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019
To apply, you must fulfil the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
2. Applicants must have completed secondary school (O level) or higher education depending on the position been applied
3. Applicant must be within the age brackets of 18-35 years
4. Prisoners are excluded from the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019.
5. Applicants must be mentally fit and health fit.
Qualifications For Customs Recruitment 2019
Below are the qualifications all applicants need before applying for the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2019:
1. Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
2. Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
3. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
4. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
5. Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
6. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
7. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
8. Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal opened midnight of April 17, 2019, at exactly 2:50am and is expected to be open for just three weeks for all positions.
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
All applicants must visit the Nigeria Customs Service website via www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng to start the application.
However, note the following before you apply:
NOTE: Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after the recruitment exercise
You are hereby warned:
1. You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre).
2. Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
You may be interested
INSECURITY: OBJ’s Open Letter Vindicates Us ~ PDPWebby - July 15, 2019
…Cautions Buhari to Listen To Voice of Reason The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s open letter…
Consider me out of APC if Obaseki is forced out – Charles IdahosaWebby - July 15, 2019
A stalwart of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo State, Hon. Charles Idahosa, has threatened that he would leave…
‘Nigerians, may God save us in this “Next Level” of Killings’, Fayose mocks BuhariWebby - July 15, 2019
Former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, on Monday asked Nigerians to remember he warned them against voting Muhammadu Buhari…