6 things Buhari said to Nigerians in his Sallah audio message (List)
– Presidency released a voice message from President Muhammadu Buhari
– In the mesage, Buhari congratulates Muslim faithfuls on the end of Ramadan
– He also urged Nigerians to stay away from hate speeches
Presidency on Sunday, June 25 released a voice message of President Muhammadu Buhari greeting Nigerians and Muslim faithfuls as they celebrate Sallah.
NAIJ.com gathered that there has been speculations that the voice message was released to debunked rumour that the President is currently suffering from a speech impairment.
However, the message was in Hausa, the president’s mother’s tongue.
Below are six of the most important things the President said in his message:
1. Buhari urged Nigerians to desist from spreading false news capable of causing chaos in the country.
2. Buhari wished fellow Muslim brothers/sisters a happy Sallah and prayed the almighty Allah accepts prayers said in the month of Ramadan
3. The President said he is grateful to those who have remembered him in their prayers to get better in this holy month
4. The president prayed that May Allah give his administration the grace to deliver on promises and provide solutions to the problems in our country
5. Buhari prayed that Allah rains His blessings on Nigeria to get food with ease.
6. The president prayed to Allah to give us good, and ensure that Nigerians celebrate this Sallah in peace, and ensure end the celebration in peace.
PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in a tweet on Sunday, June 25, said: “It was NOT Buhari that spoke in todays sallah day audio recording. And for whoever it was to address the nation in hausa is insulting.”
Watch this NAIJ.com TV video of Nigerians sharing their opinion on President Buhari’s imminent return:
You may be interested
[Breaking] EFCC: Osinbajo clears air on receiving N4billion from MaguAdemola Yakubu - July 8, 2020
Kindly Share This Story:Vice President Professor Yemi OsinbajoBy Johnbosco Agbakwuru VICE President, Yemi Osinbajo, has reacted to reports that the…
Amechi Bridge: Gov. Ugwuanyi has wiped away my tears – Sen. NwobodoWebby - July 8, 2020
Former Governor of old Anambra State and Senator who represented Enugu East Senatorial District, Senator Jim Nwobodo, on Wednesday, said…
Alex Otti moves to dump APGA for APC as party crisis deepensWebby - July 8, 2020
Following crisis that erupted in the Abia State chapter of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, there are confirmed reports that…